We are pleased to announce that our February newsletter, Wine Talk 82, has been released and is available by clicking on the link below. As regular readers will know, our newsletter does not just concentrate on selling wines. We always provide a range of articles to help readers understand the fascinating fields of tending the vines through to making wines without additives except for a small amount of sulphur.
This month we have the following information in the newsletter:
- News about events coming up in March that we will be attending;
- A description of two shipments of wine that are arriving soon;
- A story about two brilliant new wine bars in Australia;
- A short article alerting you to our new Living Wines Website;
- Descriptions of 6 special packs chosen for some interesting reasons;
- An article on the Mondeuse grape variety found in the Savoie region of France;
- The third of an irregular series of articles on additives in wine that discusses why some winemakers add clay to their wine.
You can read the newsletter by clicking on the link below.