We are pleased to announce that our April newsletter, Wine Talk 83, has been released and is available by clicking on the link below. As regular readers will know, our newsletter does not just concentrate on selling wines. We always provide a range of articles to help readers understand the fascinating fields of tending the vines through to making wines without additives except for a small amount of sulphur.
This month we have the following information in the newsletter:
- Information about six special packs which attract significant discounts including a special sale pack and our 1 pack only last bottle pack which goes to the first person to order it;
- Information about two new venues in Sydney where you can experience natural wines;
- Details of the wines arriving in a next container in late May or early June, including some very special producers;
- A story about our visit with Jean Marc Dreyer from Alsace;
- The first in a series exploring the role of natural yeasts in the vineyard and in the production of wine;
- A review of an article outlining the effect of glyphosates on soils;
- News about Macvin de Jura;
- A story about the Aligoté grape variety.
You can read the newsletter by clicking on the link below.